Monday, May 28, 2012

If I Could Turn Back Time

This is a song title or theme, not a wish (although I'm guilty of having the notion sometimes). There are lots of good songs that has the same theme. Maybe it's because of the lyrics that made it more dramatic. I find these songs very sad however they may sound upbeat. I can also hear lots of regrets and loss in these songs.

One of my favorites is If I Could Turn Back Time by Aqua. It has an upbeat tempo. It always make me feel good whenever I hear the music. But the moment when I listen to the lyrics, the feeling turns heavy. It's a sad song on a happy beat.

By the way, the song is from the movie Sliding Doors.



Here are some of the "turn back time" songs:

1. I'll Go Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
2. Turn Back The Clock - Johnny Hates Jazz
3. If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher
4. If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - R. Kelly

If you know songs with the same theme that is not included, please add through the comment. Let's talk about turning back time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment