Saturday, May 26, 2012

Blog Set-up

I just currently set up a blog. A self-hosted blog. I was excited because it's a dream come true. I never thought it was that time consuming and a bit exhausting. Anyway, it was my first time to set up a self-hosted blog. And I was so nervous because I might do  something to mess up the blog or my hosting account. But I tried to do all by myself. And I was successful. The experience is very fulfilling.



I also spent so much time on choosing the theme. I tried to look for free gook-looking themes and tried to customize them. But I ended up in the default theme because it is simple and readable.

The blog will serve as my portfolio for my writing and my skills in website design. And the most important and main reason for the blog is to share the word of God.

I hope you guys support my blog and learn about spiritual life as well. I also encourage you to participate in all of the discussions. In case if you know something that I don't or I committed some mistakes, please let me know. Here is my blog: The Living Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment